Established 2003 | 501C3
After attending several Community Board meetings within the five boroughs of NYC and hearing the plethora of complaints that community residents have with the lack of services that they feel they receive from the city; this course was created to reconnect communities and teach them how to address effectively their concerns. this course includes:
• It takes a village
• Remember back in the days when…
• Are the best children raised by a village
• What does this parable mean
• That was then…this is now. How will we get where we want to go
• The strength of a community
• Does your community have enough programs
• How to get more programs for your community
• How to start a tenants patrol
• How to get maximum support from your local Police Department
• How to start a Community Program of any kind!
• How to get money and support for your program
• How to get members and respect
• How to start a Tenant’s Association
• What a Tenant’s Association actually does
• How to get local government to listen to and address a communities concerns
Who Will Benefit From Completing This Course
Community resident that have grown frustrated with the lack of services that they are getting in their immediate neighborhoods. This course instructs community residents on how to get ‘real-time’ answers to their questions and improved conditions in their neighborhoods.
Copyright © 2022 The GRAAFICS Corporation - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: Our 15,000 kids nationwide.