This course was designed to have parents, teachers, mentors and other adults take a back seat and WATCH how our young adults think, feel, act, react and what they believe about the phenomenal world of Rap Music. This course will assist the enrollees with accepting the facts that The Rap Music Culture (although entertainment) is realistically apart of our children’s lives in which needs to be appropriately addressed if a healthy and balanced relationship is to exist.
This course includes:
• Is B.E.T, Rap Music and Rap Videos raising your children
• What is Rap music
• What is Hip Hop
• What is Hardcore Rap
• What is Gangster Rap
• What is a Video Magazine
• How street credibility is established and maintained
• Do parents who monitor music have better behaved children
• Learning the music: Culture, Growth and Focus
• Do they really try to live the way they hear the celebrities say they live
• Whose fault is it really
Who Will Benefit From Completing this Course
This course was specifically designed to give the misunderstood adult the opportunity to play the role of the fly-on-the-wall and ‘hear it from the horse’s mouth’ with regards to ‘How music influences their lives’. The tremendous benefit comes from being able to silently observe several groups of pre-teens, teens and young adults in several group settings.
Copyright © 2020 The GRAAFICS Corporation - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: Our 15,000 kids nationwide.