Established 2003 | 501C3
Three of the most critical issues in determining whether an ex-prisoner can successfully re-enter and maintain a successful life in society are their education, training and employment. Prisons fail horribly at providing ‘Real Time’ life skills services to offenders primarily because their staffs reside in the towns where the institutions are located and have no clue, nor appreciation of the quality of life, nor how to survive in the metropolitan area where the majority of offenders will be released. Therefore, there is neither interest nor appreciation for this form of training and for centuries this has been where rehabilitation has been ignored and fallen short. Offenders are provided a poor quality cut-and-paste pre-release service 30 to 60 days before release, which (in all reality) means they leave prison without a genuine formula for success. Did you know that recidivism rates of prisoners involved in job, vocational and educational training during their stint in jail are generally 20-60 percent lower than those of prisoners released without the additional training. This course was created after 16 years of ‘direct’ hand-on experience and research; proven to be effective.
• I’m out. Now what do I do?
• Clearly understanding your release papers
• The dangerous game of playing catch up
• The embarrassing act of applying for welfare- or is it?
• Separating needs from wants
• Changing people, places and things
• Changing my attitude
• Building a relationship with my Parole Officer
• Steps to staying out
• Intern? Man, I ain’t working nowhere for FREE!
• Minimum wage- I can’t work for minimum wage!
• What are you REALLY doing with your life?
• Success After Prison ‘By any means necessary’
• The difference between ‘Work, Job and Career’.
• Small Steps, Big Results
Who Will Benefit From Completing This Course
Anyone that has recently been released from confinement. We have discovered (based on customers survey and quality of life measurements for our graduates after one year) that the components within this course specifically identifies and addresses specific needs of the formerly incarcerated- as illustrated by them, as well as offers ‘Real Time’ alternatives for ‘their’ challenging situations.
Copyright © 2022 The GRAAFICS Corporation - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: Our 15,000 kids nationwide.